The Senior Director, Head of Commercial Insights and Operations for Chiasma is a critical role in the launch of Mycappsa. This person will be a player and leader as Chiasma continues to build and grow the Commercial organization. This is a cross functional role leading Sales Operations and Analytics, Marketing Operations and Analytics, Market Access, and Field Learning and Development. The role has high visibility and offers numerous opportunities to support strategy as well as execution.
- Evolve commercial capabilities for Chiasma and build capacity to support the launch of Mycappsa including all processes, systems and tools required to support Sales, Marketing, Market Access and other company functions as required.
- Generate cross-functional commercial insights from primary and secondary data sources (including specialty pharmacies and HUB programs) across Marketing, Sales, and Market Access.
- Lead development of Sales Operations and Marketing Operations capabilities for Chiasma (e.g. incentive compensation, fleet management, speaker program execution).
- Lead implementation of promotional review process.
- Integrate disparate secondary data sources across marketing, sales, and market access to provide input to commercial strategy, forecast, field force size and structure, and channel mix.
- Formulate and manage a business planning forecast process for the Commercial Operations group that are aligned with the Commercial Organizations goals and objectives and execute on the plan based upon timelines and budget.
- Manage and lead the development and continuous improvement of Chiasma’s capabilities in the areas of market research, competitive intelligence, and forecasting that provide valuable customer and competitive insights in support of the company brand.
- Manage the development of long-range forecast and market revenue models in collaboration with Finance and other key internal stakeholders
- Provide recommendations on and implement Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to effectively track launch execution and progress for internal and external stakeholders. Develop dashboards to communicate key insights.
- Actively partner with IT team on business analytics and tools
- Act as internal consultant to stakeholders across marketing, sales, market access, clinical, regulatory, finance, manufacturing, and other functions to support strategic decision making.
- Bachelors’ Degree required, graduate degree a plus
- 10 + years’ experience in the pharmaceutical/ biotech industry in Commercial Insights and/ or Operations
- Proven leadership capabilities, including influencing cross-functional partners
- Launch experience required, specialty/rare disease preferred
Chiasma Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion/creed, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, military, reservist or veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. Consistent with its obligations under applicable law, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact a member of the Company’s Human Resources department.