Chiasma is looking for a dynamic Executive Assistant to join our growing team. This individual will directly support the CEO and partner closely with other members of the Executive team. HE/She will be responsible for arranging meetings, calendar management, travel and other company events.
- Anticipate needs and proactively bring together resources to support CEO and other members of the Leadership team.
- Assist with the Chiasma’s Board of Directors, Compensation and Audit Committee communications in preparation and distribution of board materials.
- Assist with special projects and duties as assigned including planning, research, analysis and budgeting tasks
- Prepare mailings and correspondence
- Generate reports and prepare presentations
- Arrange domestic and international travel
- Review and process expense reports
- Calendar management
- Prepare materials for meetings and conferences
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Serve as a liaison with and resource to the rest of the senior team, clients and vendors
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality with relevant correspondence, documents, and meetings involving the CEO, senior leadership, and the board.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- 5 plus years’ previous experience supporting executives
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Professional demeanor and excellent interpersonal skills and judgment
- Ability to maintain flexibility and organization amid shifting priorities
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize appropriately and work independently.
- Critical thinking skill; willingness to continually question and improve approaches and processes.
- Excellent communication skills
Chiasma Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion/creed, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, military, reservist or veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. Consistent with its obligations under applicable law, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact a member of the Company’s Human Resources department.